Thursday, February 26, 2009

multi tasking


I having been enjoying my life with my new baby. And part of it is trying to multi task. and have a little time for the things I like to do. Abi is not a good napper. I can not count on her sleeping a couple of hours during her nap. I have to lay with her or hold her. She is a classic High needs baby. Which is fine, since at 42 I didn't think I would have any more. And I am enjoying every minute with her. Just don't expect a clean house. LOL I just have to get more creative when she is awake. I also knit while she is asleep on me.
I love this sling, it is called the Ultimate baby wrap. It is worth its weight in gold. I can wear her and spin for a few minutes. Both Mom and baby are happy.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is really cool. She is a cutey even if she needs her mommy a lot. :)